Here’s what you need to know to participate in the TiViTz T2T Challenge:
- A current T2T Challenge participant must invite you to join the Teacher Portal.
- If you don’t know a teacher participating in the Challenge, request an invitation at teach.tivitz.com/invitation
- After submitting a request, a teacher may invite you by sending you an e-mail with a link to access the Teacher Portal.
- Once you’ve been invited, create a Teacher Portal account and roster one or more teams to participate in the Challenge.
- After you’ve registered and rostered within the Teacher Portal, stand by for a Challenge request from a teacher in one of 30 regions across the country.
- Following your first successfully-completed Challenge, you will receive a unique URL that you may use to invite other teachers to participate in the Challenge.
- The Teacher Portal provides comprehensive, real-time information on your Challenge status and performance, an interactive map of the eligible 30 regions, teams looking for Challenges, and opportunities to connect with teachers seeking invitations to participate.
- A teacher must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Participating students must be in grades 2 through 6.
- At least 12 students per side must compete in a Challenge.
- Groups are eligible to participate—provided group members are enrolled in grades 2-6. This includes, but is not limited to, Boy and Girl scouts, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, 4H, math clubs, robotics clubs, coding clubs, and gifted and talented programs. Group leaders must be at least 18 years of age.
Eligible City Regions
Check the map below to determine if your classroom is in a T2T Challenge eligible region.