The 30-region TiViTz Teacher-to-Teacher (T2T) Challenge offers 2nd through 6th-grade teams around the country the chance to compete in online TiViTz Challenges, improve mathematics comprehension using leading-edge gaming technology, and earn prizes.
Prizes up for grabs are:
- Restaurant gift cards for classroom parties
- Round-trip airfare within the Continental United States
- A 2018 Hyundai Elantra
T2T Challenge: How to participate
- A current T2T Challenge participant must invite you to join the Teacher Portal.
- If you don’t know a teacher participating in the Challenge, request an invitation at teach.tivitz.com/invitation.
- After submitting a request, a teacher will invite you by sending an e-mail with a link to access the Teacher Portal.
- Once you’ve been invited, create a Teacher Portal account and roster one or more teams to participate in the Challenge.
- After you’ve registered and rostered within the Teacher Portal, you may accept and issue Challenges.
- Use your unique URL to invite other teachers to participate in the Challenge.
- A teacher must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
- Participating students must be in grades 2 through 6.
- At least 12 students per side must compete in a Challenge.
- Groups are eligible to participate—provided group members are enrolled in grades 2-6, and group leaders are at least 18 years of age. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Boy and Girl scouts
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America
- STEM Scouts
- Math clubs
- Robotics clubs
- Coding clubs
- Gifted and Talented programs
Eligible City Regions
Check the map below to determine if your classroom is in a T2T Challenge eligible region.